Energy Assistance

Funding is available for help with heating costs, weatherization, and/or crisis situations. Below are websites and contact information that may benefit you and your family:

AVCP Energy Assistance Program

Phone: 907-543-7400

Toll Free: 1-800-478-3521

Fax: 907-543-7479

link to application FY 2007 EAP Application

Serves all residents, both non-Native and Native residents in Aniak, Chuathbaluk, Crooked Creek, Georgetown, Upper Kalskag, Lime Village, Red Devil, Russian Mission, Sleetmute, and Stoney River.

State of AK Heating Assistance Program (HAP)

State of AK General Relief Assistance

AVCP Temporary Assistance

TANF Application

Please Call the GTC Office at (907)-274-2195 if you need help filling out an application, need an application mailed to you, or with any other questions regarding applying for assistance.

Georgetown Tribal Council | 5313 arctic BlvD Ste 104 Anchorage, AK 99518 | phone: 907-274-2195, toll Free 1-888-274-2195              Fax 907-274-2196